Daihatsu plans to exhibit four concept cars and eight production vehicles along with various technologies at the 42nd Tokyo Motor Show which will be open to the general public from Saturday December 3 to Saturday December 11, 2011 at the Tokyo Big Sight venue in Tokyo.
A zero-emission next-generation vehicle equipped with compact liquid fuel cells ideal for a light automobile:
- A next-generation FC car equipped with Daihatsu’s original rare metal-free liquid fuel cell technology
- A new, compact FC system ideal for a light automobile which uses liquid fuel
- A low-cost fuel cell stack that eliminates resource issues by using no rare metals
- Uses liquid fuel with a high energy density to enable a long range
- A new platform which offers a high degree of freedom and produces a compact fuel cell system that can be fitted to the underfloor space
- Equipped with a body that has the versatility of a flat floor, free space is created with the stowage of the steering wheel and seats.
- Measures 3,395mm long, 1,475mm wide and 1,900mm high, with a 2,450mm wheel base.