Sketch Fighters → Sketch Fighter 2012

Information
Aug 05, 2012 at 10:16pm
On Wednesday, August 8th, the website CarDesignCommunity.com officially starts the international competition Sketch Fighter SPD 2012! The competition is held in cooperation with the famous Scuola Politecnica di Design (Milano) and the primary prize will be the 100% educational grant on the program Master in Transportation Design in 2012/ 2013 academic year. Besides, the winner will receive fashionable glasses Samal Design 6dpi Black-Blue.

The rules are very simple: the competition consists of seven laps each lasting 24 hour plus the final. The task for each lap is announced before the start on the forum of CarDesign.ru in a designated topic where the participants will add their projects. There will be 24 hour for completing each task. At 9.05 pm next day sharp the topic will be closed and those participants who will not download their works will be excluded from the competition. At 10.15 pm the topic with projects will be opened and the voting will start where every guest of the website can vote for three projects. 15 participants with the majority of votes for 5 laps will qualify for the final. The voting will last until the next lap.

The participants will have two days to complete the final task. The winner of the competition will be chosen by the jury consisting of the SPD director signor Antonello Fusetti, a VW Group representative, and designer Dmitry Samal (Samal Design Studio). When choosing the winner of the competition not only the project of the final lap will be taken into consideration, but also portfolio and resume of the applicant (please, get ready beforehand!). It is necessary to have at least basic command of the English language for studying.

The schedule of the competition:
lap 1 – August 8 (Wednesday), 8 pm – 9 pm GMT August 9
lap 2 – August 10 (Thursday), 8 pm – 9 pm GMT August 11
lap 3 - August 12 (Friday), 8 pm – 9 pm GMT August 13
lap 4 – August 14 (Monday), 8 pm – 9 pm GMT August 15
lap 5 – August 16 (Tuesday), 8 pm – 9 pm GMT August 17

the final – August 18-19 (Saturday and Sunday), the start of the final is on Friday/ Saturday at 8 pm (GMT).
The results of each lap will be announced next evening. The results of all 5 laps and the finalists will be announced in the evening, August 15. The winners will be announced during 10 days after the end of the competition.
On Wednesday, August 8th, the website CarDesignCommunity.com officially starts the international competition Sketch Fighter SPD 2012! The competition is held in cooperation with the famous Scuola Politecnica di Design (Milano) and the primary prize will be the 100% educational grant on the program Master in Transportation Design in 2012/ 2013 academic year. Besides, the winner will receive fashionable glasses Samal Design 6dpi Black-Blue. The rules are very simple: the competition consists of seven laps each lasting 24 hour plus the final. The task for each lap is announced before the start on the forum of CarDesign.ru in a designated topic where the participants will add their projects. There will be 24 hour for completing each task. At 9.05 pm next day sharp the topic will be closed and those participants who will not download their works will be excluded from the competition. At 10.15 pm the topic with projects will be opened and the voting will start where every guest of the website can vote for three projects. 15 participants with the majority of votes for 5 laps will qualify for the final. The voting will last until the next lap. The participants will have two days to complete the final task. The winner of the competition will be chosen by the jury consisting of the SPD director signor Antonello Fusetti, a VW Group representative, and designer Dmitry Samal (Samal Design Studio). When choosing the winner of the competition not only the project of the final lap will be taken into consideration, but also portfolio and resume of the applicant (please, get ready beforehand!). It is necessary to have at least basic command of the English language for studying. The schedule of the competition: lap 1 – August 8 (Wednesday), 8 pm – 9 pm GMT August 9 lap 2 – August 10 (Thursday), 8 pm – 9 pm GMT August 11 lap 3 - August 12 (Friday), 8 pm – 9 pm GMT August 13 lap 4 – August 14 (Monday), 8 pm – 9 pm GMT August 15 lap 5 – August 16 (Tuesday), 8 pm – 9 pm GMT August 17 the final – August 18-19 (Saturday and Sunday), the start of the final is on Friday/ Saturday at 8 pm (GMT). The results of each lap will be announced next evening. The results of all 5 laps and the finalists will be announced in the evening, August 15. The winners will be announced during 10 days after the end of the competition.
click to enlarge
Aug 10, 2012 at 9:03pm
One question dear admins.
"who will not download their works will be excluded from the competition."

If i miss first lap can i participate in competition ?
One question dear admins. "who will not download their works will be excluded from the competition." If i miss first lap can i participate in competition ?
Aug 17, 2012 at 3:24am
TipTopOne question dear admins.
"who will not download their works will be excluded from the competition."

If i miss first lap can i participate in competition ?
Yes :)
[quote=TipTop]One question dear admins. "who will not download their works will be excluded from the competition." If i miss first lap can i participate in competition ?[/quote] Yes :)
Aug 17, 2012 at 3:29am
Adjustuments in the shedule of the competition!
The final round will start at August 20, 20-00 GMT. Deadline: August 22, 20-00 GMT. Two days for skethching!
Adjustuments in the shedule of the competition! The final round will start at August 20, 20-00 GMT. Deadline: August 22, 20-00 GMT. Two days for skethching!
Aug 17, 2012 at 4:03am
thanks Grigoriy, that makes more sense, i was trying to figure out how it would work otherwise since round 5 ending was the start date of final:P
thanks Grigoriy, that makes more sense, i was trying to figure out how it would work otherwise since round 5 ending was the start date of final:P
Aug 18, 2012 at 5:54pm
If I didn1t qualify for top 15 can I upload my project? or final round is limited only to top 15 participants ?
If I didn1t qualify for top 15 can I upload my project? or final round is limited only to top 15 participants ?
Aug 19, 2012 at 2:01pm
MichalSiewiorIf I didn1t qualify for top 15 can I upload my project? or final round is limited only to top 15 participants ?
Sorry Michal, the final round only for the finalists.
[quote=MichalSiewior]If I didn1t qualify for top 15 can I upload my project? or final round is limited only to top 15 participants ?[/quote] Sorry Michal, the final round only for the finalists.
Follow Cardesign on Facebook Follow Cardesign on Twitter Cardesign Community Rss